To mark our forthcoming release of the 7″ vinyl LOCKDOWN single, we are running a fun competition. Simply send us a photograph (funny, interesting, unusual, etc.) of you, a family member or friend (with their permission) wearing one of our LOCKDOWN Teeshirts to our competition Facebook page. The best photo will win a prize of a signed copy of the special edition JCQ 7″ vinyl LOCKDOWN single.
There are five winning prizes available.
Here is the ever glamorous Mick Hughes modelling his LOCKDOWN Teeshirt.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is John Coghlan’s Quo, otherwise known as JCQ throughout these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except anyone otherwise connected with JCQ or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee.
4. The individual pictured in the photograph must be wearing a JCQ LOCKDOWN Teeshirt.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Multiple entries (up to 5 entries) are accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be 1st September 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) Entrants must supply a digital photograph of themselves, friends or family (with their permission), with the individual wearing an official JCQ “LOCKDOWN” Teeshirt
b) All entrants must be posted to the relevant Facebook competition page
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A signed copy of the special edition JCQ 7″ vinyl LOCKDOWN single. (Five winning prizes)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Only one prize per winning person.
13. Winners will be chosen by members of JCQ.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and their entry photograph on this website, Facebook and Twitter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for delivery of the prize and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by visiting this page.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to JCQ and not to any other party.